What is another word for irrespective?
Synonyms for irrespective include discounting, disregarding, ignoring, notwithstanding, whatever, careless, disrespectful, heedless, impartial and inattentive. Find
Hence, “irrespective” should mean “without regard to”, which it does quite nicely when the preposition “of” follows. Now, we remove the prefix “ir-” from the widely-recognized though improper word “irregardless” and have “regardless”, a word used to indicate contrast.
English to Hawaiian Meaning of irrespective
peoples irrespective of parties are the root of all problems Bangladesh is facing. (4) This noble tradition continues to today as the church reaches out to all irrespective of class. (5) The police also suggest slowing down at every curve, irrespective of the
Tech Companies Can’t Stay Out of National Security — …
Tech Companies Can’t Stay Out of National Security — Irrespective of What They Want The January 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob once again brings the role of social media in
Everything You Know About Clausewitz Is Wrong – The …
· We deliberately use the phrase ‘with the addition of other means’ because we also want to make it clear that war in itself does not suspend political intercourse or change it into something
Your wand has chosen you – but what does it mean?
· The most faithful of all wands, they usually remain attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch of wizard. Minor disadvantages of a unicorn hair core are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may “die” and need
Student finance: what parents need to know
What does ‘means-tested’ student finance mean? ‘Means-tested’ student finance is when a student submits details of their household income, to help their student finance body assess how much they’re eligible to receive in maintenance support.
What does Winston mean by, “Freedom is the freedom …
This means accepting that there’s a world of fact where the Party’s writ does not run. In this world, two plus two equals four. It always has and it always will, irrespective of what the Party says.
The Importance of Strain
Within each species of bacteria there is a multitude of strains. Some strains within a given species are strong and resilient, with a demonstrated capacity to survive the trip through the upper GIT, interact with the immune system, and inhibit pathogenic bacteria, whereas other strains are weak and cannot even survive transit through the stomach … Continue reading The Importance of Strain →
Why is serving God important?
· How does God receive glory when we serve? The transforming power of Jesus Christ is on display in the lives of those who have traded selfishness for selflessness. Peter says believers should recognize that we are speaking and serving directly on behalf of God to others, while He gives the ability and strength for us to do so.
Food security is a measure of the availability of food and individuals’ ability to access it.According the United Nations’ Committee on World Food Security, food security is defined as the means that all people, at all times, have physical, social, and economic access to sufficient, safe, and nutritious food that meets their food preferences and dietary needs for an active and healthy life. 
What ‘setting high expectations’ for all students really …
· What ‘setting high expectations’ for all students really means By Valerie Strauss Valerie Strauss Reporter covering education, foreign affairs Email Bio …
What does Case Processing Time mean in USCIS website
Does that mean if your F2B is under processing by NEBRASKA, you will get F2B within a 16 months irrespective of VISA bulletin ? Can anyone tell me what is this PROCESSING TIME really means ? Is it processing time between PRIORITY DATE and FINAL ACTION DATE when you get the visa/green card ?
The Obvious Question: What Does Russia Want?
· It does, however, have difficulty with its national identity . Spanning eleven time zones, and with a landmass equal to the surface area of the moon, it is home to an ethnically diverse mixture of
Kant’s Moral Philosophy (Stanford Encyclopedia of …
· 1. Aims and Methods of Moral Philosophy The most basic aim of moral philosophy, and so also of the Groundwork, is, in Kant’s view, to “seek out” the foundational principle of a “metaphysics of morals,” which Kant understands as a system of a priori moral principles that apply the CI to human persons in all times and cultures.
Serology Testing for COVID-19 at CDC
CDC has developed a laboratory test to help estimate how many people in the United States have already been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Clinicians and researchers refer to this as a serology test, and many commercial laboratories call it an antibody test..
What is Uniform Civil Code?
Suddenly the possibility of a UCC, though by no means an easy task but it does not appear as unachievable. Also, more aspects of personal laws are likely to be taken up for scrutiny which marks